Designed for inside 90º corners and angled corners.
You can expertly finish 90º inside corners and intricate off angles, with Strait-Flex Medium Drywall Corner Tape. Slightly thinner than Strait-Flex Original, Medium resists dents and paint chipping, cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex's patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and is stronger than paper tape.
- Creates perfect inside 90º corners and angled corners
- Commercial “Top Out” applications where drywall meets concrete ceilings
- Inside angles of bay windows
- Inside ceiling corners
- Straightens minor framing irregularities
- Two times stronger than paper tape
- Twice as fast as paper or mesh tapes
- Slightly thinner than Original
- Slotted edges ensure superior bond
2-1/4" x 100' rolls