This innovative joint compound provides an easier path to OSHA compliance with no additional steps, manpower or equipment.
Independent industrial hygiene laboratory testing during sanding of USG Sheetrock® Brand Dust Control Joint Compound has shown levels of total and respirable airborne dusts are below detectible limits of OSHA’s new permissible exposure limits (PEL). With USG Sheetrock® Brand Dust Control Joint Compound, fine dust particles bind during sanding to form heavier particles that drop to the floor, creating less dust and easier clean up.
- Dust-control formulation substantially reduces airborne dust (independently verified with Worker Industrial Hygiene Testing)
- Weighs up to 25% less than conventional compounds
- Low shrinkage — requires only two coats over metal
- Sands with the ease of a topping compound
- Great for remodeling projects
- Achieved GREENGUARD Gold Certification and qualifies as a low VOC emitting material (CDPH Standard Method V1.1, also known as CA Section 01350)
3.5 gallon box